... to have fun during the holidays in Monaco
This year, the February holidays will have a special taste. Here is a selection of ideas for keeping the little ones busy despite health restrictions and without leaving the Principality.
Explore the seabed with the family at the Oceanographic Museum
During school holidays, until March 7, the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco offers a series of activities to explore with the family the enchanting universe of the oceans:
For two adult tickets purchased, one free child ticket, from Saturday February 6 to Sunday March 7. Web offer only: www.billetterie-oceano.tickeasy.com
- Touch pool: in a privatized educational room, a fingertip encounter with crabs, starfish or other sea cucumbers ...
Duration: 30 minutes. Every day from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., teaching room (level -1). Price: 36 € / family (offer limited to 6 people)
- Immersion in the Great Barrier Reef: virtual dive into the largest animal construction on the planet. During the holidays, discover an animated projection with explanations of the species in order to identify and understand them.
Duration: 20 minutes Monday to Friday at 11 a.m., Salle de la Baleine (level 1)
- Immerseave 360 °: equipped with a virtual reality headset, you will be immersed in a unique 360 ° experience in the heart of the Ocean through two films. "Little big Whale": the story of an old sperm whale and its voyages in the seas of the world. "Tubbataha 360 °": a dive in the Tubbataha Reef Marine Park, populated by incredible species.
Duration: 30 minutes (2 films), every day from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Price: 6 e / person (from 12 years old) or 20 e / family (2 adults + 2 children)
- Escape game: space-time journey aboard the Princess Alice II, the famous laboratory ship of Prince Albert I! The objective: solve puzzles to avoid the shipwreck.
Duration: 30 or 60 minutes, every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. From 7 years old. Price: from 15th / person (3 players minimum)
- Club oceano: One week course from March 1 to 5 for 8-12 year olds. Between the preparation of food for the animals, their feeding, a treasure hunt, sensory experiences ... Every day offers its share of emotions.
Duration: 5 days, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Price: 350 € / child